Monday, December 22, 2008

my BABYhood ^^

I was spending my school vacation in my HOME SWEET HOME (malaysia),
suddenly i just simply get an idea to find the past year photo albums to have a look.

Basically those are my photos with my family members, when i was small.

Anyway, i spotted on this album, a very special 1, for me.
Let the few photos of the album to tell you what is so special about it =)



yeap...this is ME !

when i was....still a BABY?

17 years ago....(i am 1 year old that time !)


perhaps...i still dunno how to smile yet =p

ok...now getting better ^^

and the cheerful 1 !

hey, the penguin is so heavvvvvvvyyyyyy

this is the another rabbit for me

oh yea, my mum said she help me to do make up before when i was still a baby (so photogenic right? muahaha )

well, same with the other babies, i like to play on my ownself too !

this is my master bedroom !

my mum...that time i was BOTAK !

dad and me at the Cameron Highland

my grandpa...he looks very strong and fit lo !

poor grandpa...he is the one who accompany me to play while the others are sleeping...

my grandma...with my cousin brother and sister

3 of us with grandpa

WOOHOO ! children's favourite : slide






The feeling of looking on myself when i was still a small baby is very special...Its so much difference compared to that time and now. Yeap is very very very memorable of course. =)

I start my life journey since that moment, learn everything 1 by 1...until now. For my parents, the presence of me in this world definitely bring them a big change in their lifetime, and not only parents, my grandparents and my relatives too.

From a small little one, to a complete one - the living cycle

"Actually i also cannot recognize myself when i look at the photos, what you guys think? =p"

0 comments: