Saturday, October 25, 2008

simple™ day

After GEMs lesson, i meet up with Sharon and her classmates, Michelle and Justin ( a.k.a the TRIPLET SIAMESE)
We hang around at the area near Foodcourt 2. There are temporary stalls there selling clothes, foods, and souvenirs.

Today is the last day of the sale. Michelle is looking for clothes. From the reaction of Sharon and Justin, i think i already know the type of person Michelle is... ( who ever become her bf, i think he will scare go shopping with her ba ? =p)

I also buy something from a Japanese souvenirs and candy stall. Later, we go McDonalds for our "lunch-tea".
Guess what is that inside? I think those who watched Crayon Sinchan will feel familiar with this box right? which he will always ask his mum to buy d...



I like Japanese packet and food lolz... look this packet of candy, cute right?

The content inside the box...cookies and 1 piece of....

errr....1 piece of ?

Seems now the advertisement show the new Wasabi Fillet-O-Fish burger, and three of us also never try that before, so we order two sets...


Fillet-O-Fish with Wasabi sauce? how is the taste leh?


The powder of Wasabi, which is used to shake with the fries.

Well actually the taste also quite nice la, because the wasabi is mix with the mayonese sauce, so it is no TOO STRONG lolz...However, Sharon eat until cry lolz... (she buay tahan wasabi lolz, summore she always also cry de la...XD)


smile~

this is a sticker

Actually today suppose is a simple day lolz, but then something happen when i am on the way back to Malaysia (Johor Bahru)...

I am holding a toolbox which contains all the toolsets for my IE assignment (soldering). When i am going to walk across a road, suddenly my toolbox open and all my things drop out....

I am stunned lolz...and the traffic light is going to turn red soon, the cars will going to come soon too...luckily i am not in the middle of the road. Quickly i pick out the things which fall on the road first, there are some which fall on the pavement too.

I remember when my things dropped out, a lady shout "Oops!", and she walked away....The others also just walk pass by me like never see anything...When the traffic light turns red and i still picking up the stuff, those people who are standing there also just look at me ( look at me for what?? cant you all give me a hand? the cars are passing by, and i still can remember the WHEELS are just infront my eyesight lolz.... )

I think, this society is DAMN REALITY right? ><

0 comments: