Thursday, October 23, 2008

an USUAL day

I just dunno why... i just have a feeling
to write out about TODAY lolz...


This morning


I manage to wake up ON TIME !
Usually i will only wake up after the alarm clock rings.... (for AT LEAST 30 minutes)



I prepared everything
think that today i will reach class earlier
JUST BEFORE i am going to leave the house
I realize that i cant find the DOOR KEYS

I thought it was left in my own room
I keep on finding and finding....
Still cant manage to find it


Usually i will keep my keys in my bag or on the table
just dunno y today the keys are gone
Once again i am late
In the end i ask Sam to open the door for me
like usual again i RUSH to school....


In the afternoon


The lesson ends
me, Boon Jie and Wei Wen are having lunch at Foodcourt 4
we still manage to get a seat although it is peak hour period

Later we see a "Lion" and a "Polar Bear" in the crowd
I think they are promoting for an event...
and i take a picture with them

Evening

Lecture as usual carry on....
After the class end
somebody tells me that we are having a talk on 5pm
it is about the option selection in year 2.

We have 2 hours of free time before the talk start
the whole class go to the study area
As usual again later the class split into two groups
The another group is playing Dai Dee
and the group who i sitting with also playing card games
i am not so sure what they are playing as i went toilet during that time

I am thinking, seems there are quite alot of people there
i wanted to play MAFIA with them
i introduce the game to them
and try to bring them to play too


In the end, it is a FAILURE

I know they are not purposely spoil my effort
and i understand different social and group of peoples have different kind of thinking and interest
somemore here is Singapore, neither Malaysia, nor Kuala Lumpur too
I am not really angry and fed up
I just feel, in my life
i always have to face changes and different environment
I have to adapt to the new environment and deal with different people
seems that it is like FORCE TO BE
but there are no other CHOICES for me
In order to survive

I have to TUNE MY CHANNEL and FREQUENCY follow any situation lo =p



After that i am SILENT for a period of time...
Suddenly i think back the life of my past and my old friends at my hometown
it is such a... CLEAR MEMORY in my mind



For the Jolly Kiddies, i found this picture somewhere and i think

is best describe ALL OF US! =)


"to the author: the best credit we have to give you!"



Inside the Auditorium

From tomorrow onwards until 6/11/08, all of the Electrical and Electronic Engineering students have to make their choices on the major option of course during 2nd year.

The options available are




1) Electrical & Electronic option (E&E)
2) Electronic & Aerospace option (Aerospace)
3) Electronic & Biomedical option (Bioelectronic)
4) Nano Technology
5) Electrical & Aerospace
6) Electrical & Biomedical



The lecturer says 5 and 6 are not advisable to choose
So in other words i have 4 options available
I am not interested in BIO thingys...
so the Bioelectronic can forget about it


Which option do you think i should choose?


Night time


It is a raining night...
i walk back home after sending Sharon to the bus...
and the rain getting smaller on my way back home


I know i will be having trouble once i step back home
because i have lost the key... >.<


As i expected
i being questioned by the landlord about that
and what can i do
just apologize and promise to find back the key lo
if really lost, then i have to carry the responsibility


Later, the landord says want to talk to us
something have to make clear...
( well, ready for tat already)
she waves the KEYS infront of me...
( know what happen liao ba)
continue by the issue of room's tidyness and the amount of the clothes to wash

she says we have too many clothes to wash
and the sources are from ME....
i try explain that is not my fault
she says i am always defend myself.... T.T
( i really never wear so many clothes in a day lo....except for CCA activites only lo....that is really COMPULSARY de leh, or else you want me to wear my smelly sports attire for 2 days??? T.T)



Anyway the situation is not as worse as you think la,
she just telling us without the intention of scolding
i also understand her pressure
and we should tolerate each other under the same roof
i admit that sometimes is our fault also




- End of 23th October 2008-







"To my classmates, this evening i really don't have any intention to lead and must follow my order, it is just a game,and i sincerely want you all to enjoy the game. I know i got my attitude problem, yes i am a person who like to order people. Based on what i see from last time until now, i know my limitation of influence, i cant really give people enough influence as the other people can do. Therefore, i have receive this fact. I will stop my attempt to become a person who i not suppose to become."



"I realise, my personality and character isn't that good as i think. I thought, when i come to poly, my life will be different than my secondary school. However, i know, my poly life will still the same with last time. This is really depends on my own personal. The nature of myself, already is a faith, i will not reach the goal which i set, and change to a person who i wish to become."



0 comments: